With recent weather disasters top of mind, have you reviewed your organization’s Business Continuity Plan? Consider a fire, theft, flood or worse, how would your business be impacted? Business continuity management provides the foresight that changes “What do we do now?” into “Here’s what we do, here’s how we do it, and here’s the team we can rely on to get it done.”
An effective IT Business Continuity Plan helps protect your business when faced with unexpected interruptions. Disasters that impact your IT systems can impact revenue, reputation, compliance, and introduce unplanned expenses.
We can help you create an IT Business Continuity Plan and provide the processes and systems to ensure your business is protected during a disaster.
What we offer:
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Development of Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
- Technology Audit and Gap Analysis
- Regulatory and Compliance Analysis
- Implementation and Project Services
- Ongoing BCP and DR Testing